May Peaceful Planning Bonuses
As we wrap up our last few weeks of the school year, my thoughts start turning on the year ahead. May is a month when I have planning on my mind. I'd like to take you along for the ride! For this month only I put together an amazing Peaceful Planning Bonus for anyone who purchases a Lavender’s Blue curriculum (oh, and that includes Second Grade - early bird edition available only in May!). Most of our curriculum sales happen in July, August, and September. If that's working for you, that's fine! But if you feel like you could use more time to get organized before you start your school year, I'd like to encourage you to go ahead and start diving in now. And to help you do that, I've put together some very special planning bonuses just for those of you who purchase in May!
Here’s the scoop on the Peaceful Planning Bonuses:
Peaceful Planning Workshop and Workbook
- I’m putting together an amazing workshop to help you plan your year with ease (think peaceful and enjoyable planning not rushed and frazzled!).
- It’s a live online workshop with me on Saturday June 11th at 10am (and it will be recorded if you can’t be there live).
- It comes with a gorgeous Peaceful Planning Workbook full of in-depth guidance and worksheets to help you organize every single detail.
- You’ll actually work on your planning during the workshop (it’s not a lecture but a hands-on planning retreat) and get momentum going.
- You can get started right away this week with the Planning Roadmap and Planning Checklist I made for you.
- We’re going deep into exactly how to set yourself up for a successful and joyful year of homeschooling!
Private Mentorship Giveaway
- I’m giving away one-hour mentorship calls to three winners.
- We’ll hop on the phone or a video call (your choice) and spend an hour putting a solid plan in place - one that feels great for your unique family.
- You’ll do some prep work in advance so we’re ready to spend the whole hour untangling your biggest homeschool challenge.
- I’m known for warm, guilt-free support and I would love to talk homeschooling with you! Anyone who purchases a curriculum through May 15th is entered to win the giveaway.
Second Grade Bonuses
- Second Grade Early Birds get access to the preview edition now at an Early Bird price and don’t have to wait until mid-July!
- You’ll automatically get upgraded to the full complete edition as soon as it’s ready.
- You’ll also receive the Getting Started Guide to Waldorf-Inspired Homeschooling. This guide is for anyone who is coming to Lavender’s Blue for the first time in Second Grade to help you feel grounded and confident with the basics!
I put everything I’ve got into the Lavender’s Blue Curriculum. It’s designed and crafted to help you have a beautiful experience with Waldorf-inspired homeschooling. And I’m over the moon excited to add even more value this month with the Peaceful Planning Bonuses. I can’t wait to share them with you!
Instead of frantic and rushed let’s make this planning process peaceful and enjoyable….sound good?
Here are the links for all the curriculum information on the website:
Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll see you at the Peaceful Planning Workshop! :)